Interfels GmbH and its parent company, Soil Instruments Ltd. (Interfels) understands the importance of privacy and protecting your personal data. This privacy notice sets out the data which Interfels collects about you and how Interfels uses your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to our website at https://www.Interfels.de (the Website) and to any other dealings which we may have with you (including, for example, dealings over the phone or in person).
1. Interfels GmbH is the data controller in respect of your personal data.
2. The Interfels entity named when we collect your personal data or in the location where Interfels referred you to this Privacy Notice (e.g., the Interfels entity identified in the email signature containing a link to this Privacy Notice). If no Interfels entity has been clearly identified, the data controller or data controllers may be identified in the following order or precedence:
You can find the contact details for each Interfels entity below:
Tel: +49 5922 99417 11
Soil Instruments Ltd.
Uckfield, East Sussex
3. We collect the following personal data from you:
Information you give us:
The information may include:
a) your personal details, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number; and
b) if needed or if you purchase a product from us: your financial details, delivery details and information relating to your purchase(s).
It is important that any personal data we retain about you is accurate. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes at any point during your relationship with us.
Information we collect about you:
4. We and our service providers collect your personal data for the following purposes:
In respect of sales:
In respect of your user experience:
In respect of technical and administrative matters:
5. We rely on one, or more, of the following legal bases for processing your personal data:
6. We will share your personal data with the following third party recipients:
7. Data transfers
If we intend to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area, it is to companies and staff in the same group of companies based in the USA and we are transferring personal data on the basis of standard data protection clauses which have been put in place with these third party recipients. You can receive a copy of these clauses by contacting us.
8. Data retention and storage
After this period, we will delete your personal data in a safe and secure manner.
10. Your rights
You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request from us:
Where we rely on your consent, you may also withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to stop receiving any marketing emails from us, you may unsubscribe from these emails at any time by contacting the Interfels directly and making such request or clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in the emails.
You also have the right to complain about the manner in which we process your personal data to the European Data Protection Authority listed below:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit
Information Commissioner’s Office
Water Lane, Wilmslow
Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Any questions concerning this Privacy Notice should be directed to the following:
Richard Colegate, Managing Director
Tel: +49 5922 99417 11
11. Third party links to the Website
This Website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on these links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites, plug-ins and applications, and are not responsible for their privacy statements or for what happens to you after you leave this Website. When you leave this Website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every other website you visit.
12. Updates to this privacy notice
From time to time we may need to update this privacy notice to ensure that it remains up to date. Please refer to the date at the top of this privacy notice to make sure that you are looking at the latest version.
Telefon: +49 5922 99417 0
Fax: +49 5922 99417 29
Interfels GmbH hat Service und Vertrieb in den folgenden Standorten: